- That the left side of her brain would heal (This is the biggest one!)
- There would continue to be no seizures when we wean her from the medications.
- That she when she wakes up she is the same old Emma
- For Mark, I and the rest of our family- This has been a very long and trying 2 months for us.
- For my heart to be still and know that He is in total control.
- That we would be okay with whatever the Lord wants, even if it is not what we desire.
Update Praise report that it is not cystic fibrosis added to the rest...
"Abby is four years old. We adopted her from Guatemala when she was six months old.
In July 2008, three years old, she was diagnosed with a high risk, aggressive form of Leukemia. Over the months, her prognosis has worsened as other complications and conditions became know."
~ from the Rigg's family blog