Friday, December 14, 2012

PRAISE, ANSWER, THANKS: Part II


Here at the Lighthouse of Prayer, we lift each other up and pray for our needs and those of others we see here and there throughout "blogland".


“I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart” Psalm 9:1
"Praise should always follow answered prayer, just like the mist of earth’s gratitude rises when the sun of heaven’s love warms the ground. Has the Lord been gracious to you, and heard your voice as your earnestly pray? Then praise Him as long as you live! Don’t deny a song to Him who has answered your prayer and given you the desire of your heart." Originally written by Charles H. Spurgeon, published in “Mornings and Evenings,” entry for October 30th, AM. Updated to modern English by Darren Hewer, 2008 
Quite a while back, it was suggested to me to include PRAISE reports!!!

Why of course, we always want to come back and give glory to Our Lord, praise Him and thank Him. In fact, I'm sure that we had a place long ago when we started here. So since we try to keep everything as a prayer around here, I was not sure how this might work ... but I'm leaving it up to YOU! I have noticed some PRAISE shared in the Prayer Requests (that I truly appreciate) but I just wanted to make a special place.

We tried this back in September (Part I) so this will be (Part II.), if you'd like to see how it was done then, read or view a video with some scriptures on PRAISE, click on Part I.

If at all possible, write your PRAISE, ANSWER or THANKS in a form of a prayer ... Thank you and God bless!

5 comments:

Pia said...

Lord, thank you for continuously healing my body. Thank you that i'm getting better everyday. Though people say i'm going to have this chronic illness all my life, i believe that your will is to heal me completely. Thank you, o Lord, for the good blood test report i got the other day. Thank you that my check up went well. I give you praise, o Lord. All glory to you! In Jesus' name, amen!

Joyful said...

Giving praise to the Father for answers to November prayer requests:

1) healing for CR from an affliction contracted on a trip to India. She is completely better! Praise God.

2) for a job interview for my friend JR. Now we are still waiting on the job offer. We give praise for what God is doing and what he will continue to do.

3) my friend JR has been in hospital with typhoid fever and is doing well. Praise God for making a way to get medical help.

Joyful said...

Lord thank you for healing my friend Cr after her trip to India. She is now feeling 100% and able to continue volunteering to help others as a result of the good health you give her.

I thank you too for giving my friend JR a job interview. Lord that is truly magnificent. Now we continue to praise you as you open doors of opportunity and blessing for him. We thank you that you are leading him and guiding him step by step and that you will show him the path to walk. I also give you praise for healing him from typhoid fever. Continue to grow him in strength. Amen!

Denise said...

Father, Thank You so very much for safely bringing me through my surgery. Giving You all the glory. I love You.

Cathy said...

Amen, thank you, Father. Now we pray for total healing, in Jesus name, Amen.

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team