"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken"
"For where two or three come together in my name,
there am I with them."
This is meant to be an interactive blog based on a comment and response system.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR PRAYER, PRAYER REQUEST, PRAISE, THANKS in the place that would normally read comments after the most recent post, here it will read
"PRAYERS LIFTED TO THE THRONE of GOD."
We'd love to see your Prayer requests (Petitions) in what normally would be the Comment area, where others will be supporting you through their prayers, written as a response to your petition there.
We are encouraging you all to pray whenever you read a need of someone, so please respond here with a prayer. You need not be a team member to leave a prayer for someone or bring a prayer need here. We all can lift up a prayer for each person and encourage someone, help to carry another's burden, stand with them and bless them.
Please take the time to check out the PRAYERS FOR JANUARY, many still need our prayers.
FEBRUARY prayer requests:
- Susana (Cody & Maria Whittaker) "How Can They Hear" blog, battling tumors and death - Visit
- Katie (7 yr. old) fighting cancer (fast and prayer for her today) - Visit
- Brielle, battling cancer - Visit
- Daisys last chemo - Visit
- Cody & Maria (strength and hope for the decisions that they are forced to make)Susana's parents struggling with watching their little one die - Visit
- Jennifer (depression???) - Visit
- For my nephew, Kevin, who is 39 and very ill with Ewings' Sarcoma, a rare bone cancer. - Visit
- The doctor's have found a nodule on Grace's lung, please pray for her. - Visit
- Susana's parents, Cody & Maria and sister Isabela as Susana went home to be in Jesus arms 2/11/11 12:15pm COMFORT and PEACE; hope and support; ourpouring of love - Visit
- Amy's dad (stage 3 lung cancer) and mom - Visit
- Alleluiabelle - Visit
- Bernie - Visit
- Pia is in need of financial blessings. - Visit
- From the Heart AE, will see the neurosurgeon tomorrow 2/16/11 to get results of EMG test two weeks ago. Still have numbness in feet and toes. Feet get very cold at times. Will appreciate your prayers. - Visit
- Nicholas(17yo)son(health problems and praying for negative result of melanoma) and his mother Shelby
- Valerie and her husband (who went to ER on 2/15, more tests upcoming) - Visit
- DENISE (aka, Shortybear) hospitalized with much pain,type of colitis, kidney infection and urinary infection. They are making great effort to get the blood sugar levels in control - Visit
- My husband has been having what we thought was vertigo. He saw his doctor today after going to the ER for the 2nd time in the last few months. The doctor says he has Meniere's Disease which is in the inner ear. I would appreciate your prayers. - Visit
- Joanne Heim... continual recovery - Visit
- Alleluiabelle and loved ones - Visit
- Whittakers (Cody, Maria, Isabela) Susana's family as they grieve and continue in Haiti in their mission work with their church team; safe travel to orphanage in Titanyen - Visit
- Heather (upcoming surgery March 2nd to remove massive tumors) - Visit
- Angie Smith (and Ellie) SEE COMMENT prayers and LINK