Monday, March 31, 2014

PRAYER REQUESTS ~ APRIL 1-18

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. 
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken"      
Ecclesiastes 4:12  

This is meant to be an interactive blog based on comment and response system. That's where YOU come in, we need YOU to help the Lighthouse of Prayer work effectively by joining us in sharing your prayer requests or other's you encounter AND then by leaving a prayer for them, let them know that you are lifting them in prayer with us here.

WE REALLY NEED YOU !

This blog ONLY works if WE all JOIN together 
in prayer and sharing.

We'd love to see your Prayer requests (Petitions) in what normally would be the Comment area, where others will be supporting you through their prayers hopefully, written as a response to your petition there. We'd like this to be a community of prayer, praying for one another.

We encourage you ALL to pray whenever you read a need of someone, so please respond here with a prayer also. You need not be a team member to leave a prayer for someone or bring a prayer need here. We all can lift up a prayer for each person and encourage someone, help to carry another's burden, stand with them and bless them.

This blog post
is the 
PRAYER REQUESTS 
thus far in
APRIL 2014

see current PRAYER REQUESTS for more


  1. Dear heavenly Father, My friend Tammi's son Chase is in the hospital again. He has some major problems that he is dealing with. Please give his doctors wisdom, and bring healing to Chase. Thank You. Amen
  2. Dear heavenly Father, My friend Lisa has uterine cancer. She is dealing with the affects of chemo. She is so very nauseous. Please bring relief to her. Thank You. Amen
  3. Dear heavenly Father, My friend Lisa has breast cancer, and is going through chemo. All the treatments, and medications, have affected her liver. Please give her a healing touch, bring healing to her liver quickly. Thank You. Amen
  4. Dear heavenly Father, My friend's daughter, is mourning the loss of her mother in-law. Please comfort her at this time. Thank You. Amen.
  5. Dear heavenly Father, My sweet friend Peggy, is having a procedure done this afternoon. Please give the doctors much wisdom, and guide their hands. Give Peggy strength, and much peace. Ease all of her pain, and make her well. Thank You. Amen
  6. Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Your Son, Jesus and ask that You will answer all of Denise's prayers for her friends and also Peggy. Give her peace I pray.
  7. Heavenly Father, please answer all of Denise's prayers for her friends and loved one. Be with Peggy and bring healing from the surgery, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

  8. Dear heavenly Father, My friends cousin, lost her daughter suddenly this week. Please bring comfort to this family. Thank You. Amen
  9. Dear heavenly Father, My sister in-law, Kathy has leukemia. Please lead her through this, guide her every move. Thank You. Amen.
  10. Dear heavenly Father, My friend Leeanns brother passed away from cancer. Please be with the family during this time. Thank You. Amen
  11. Dear heavenly Father, Please be with me in the next few weeks, as I step out in faith, and start making major changes in my life. Thank You, I love You. Amen






    1. Dear Heavenly Father, You know our sweet sister's heart and all of her needs. Lead, guide and direct her, help her, comfort and heal her. I pray in agreement with her prayer. Thank you, Lord, that you love and care for her, and thank you for all that you are going to do in her life. Bless and keep her, In Jesus name, Amen.
    2. Father, please comfort those who have lost loved ones and give them your peace. Be with Kathy and heal her, dear Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
  12. Dear heavenly Father, My friends daughter is in the hospital in so much pain. They do not know what the problem is. Please give them wisdom, help them to heal her. Thank You. Amen
  13. Dear heavenly Father, My friend Brandy is in the hospital due to terrible bowel problems. Please take her pain away. Thank You. Amen
  14. Dear heavenly Father, My nephew Kevin, had to have a second surgery, he had a torn bicep muscle. Please bring total healing to him. Thank You. Amen
  15. Dear heavenly Father, My friend Larry has lung cancer, please be close to him during this time. Thank You. Amen
  16. Dear heavenly Father, My sister in-law Kathy, started chemo yesterday for her leukemia. It made her very sick, please watch over her. Thank You. Amen




    1. Heavenly Father, I have read most of the request from Denise, Cathy and Peggy. I know I have been lax in my prayers here but they have been in my heart. I ask that You continue to answer each request from Denise and that You will help her as she begins a new plan for her body. Give her a plan that she can easily follow, in the name of Jesus.

      Bless Cathy, Father, and answer any prayers she may have for her friends, family and herself.

      Father, I ask that You be with my cousin, Brenda, whose husband died last week. Give her peace and rest that she needs. Guide her through everything she may have to do and supply her every need. I thank you for one need that was supplied right after his passing. You are so good to Your children. Bless those that helped her through last week and this week. May she be able to rejoice that Ken in now under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm).

      Father, You know the needs in my own life. I am still seeing out of one eye. I prayer for divine healing in the name of Jesus. It's been 7 months of shots and I still cannot see out of my left eye. I trust you completely and know You have the answer. Also, be with me when I go to see the neurosurgeon about my back and all the pain I have been having. Your will be done, Father.

      Father, I ask in the name of Your Son, Jesus, that you will bring Sam to his knees and turn his life over to you and let You into his heart and wash him white than snow, heal his body and especially the neck. I know what that kind of pain is like, so I ask that You bring Sam through the surgery without incident, in the name of Jesus.

      Father God, thank You for the privilege to know You and knowing You, Your Son, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are with me and I lean on You promises. Amen.

unless you have a prayer for one of these 
PLEASE
go to the
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS

comments will be closed soon
but
PRAYERS will CONTINUE



No comments:

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team