Thursday, August 26, 2010

REQUESTS FOR PRAYER THIS WEEK and THE KNOTS PRAYER

Every Friday join Angela with FEARLESS FRIDAY at
Photobucket
Sweet P's meme @Tea with Tiffany Fri. until Sun. SKIP TO THE END ***FOR THE PETITIONS!!!! (the part in between except for THE KNOTS PRAYER is to explain how we work this here and that you leave a prayer not a comment)


(post moved forward from Sunday)
I received this from a dear sister in the Lord via email and I'm dedicating it to her and another dear sister that need these words to remind them WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST:


THE KNOTS PRAYER

Author known to God



DEAR GOD,
 PLEASE UNTIE THE KNOTS

that are in my mind, 
my heart and my life.


REMOVE THE HAVE NOTS,
THE CAN NOTS, AND THE DO NOTS,
that I have in my mind.


Erase the will nots,
may nots, might nots,
that may find a home in my heart.


RELEASE ME FROM THE COULD NOTS
WOULD NOT and
SHOULD NOTS
that obstruct my life.


And most of ALL dear God,
I ask that You remove from my mind, 
my heart and my life
all of the
AM NOTS
that I have allowed
to hold me back,
especially the thought
that I am NOT good enough.


AMEN
***


"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken"
Ecclesiastes 4:12
"For where two or three come together in my name,
there am I with them."
Matthew 18:20

This is an interactive blog based on a comment and response system. PLEASE WRITE YOUR PRAYER, PRAYER REQUEST, PRAISE, THANKS in the place that would normally read comments after the most recent post, but here it will read "PRAYERS LIFTED TO THE THRONE of GOD."

We'd love to see your Prayer requests (Petitions), or Praises to God in our comment area and others will be supporting you through their prayers written as a response to your comment there. We are asking you all to pray whenever you read a need of someone, please respond here with a prayer. You need not be a team member to leave a prayer for someone or bring a prayer need here. 
Please pray reverently as you are led by His Holy Spirit. Some mornings you may just sense a desire to write out your prayer for the day. We welcome you.

Be sure to come back and see the prayers lifting you & yours together to the LORD!

SHARE PRAYER REQUESTS HERE
each week, every day
Yours or For Others
in the regular comment section that we call
"Prayers lifted to the Throne of God"

[ Let's be a cord of three or more strands for each other and the many in need of prayer...]

I don't know how anyone can visit other's blogs without noticing so many needs and bringing them here to PRAY over them. 


I ask bloggers to please open your eyes and bring those prayers HERE or at least take a moment when at their blog to pray for them or direct them here in your comment to them. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO WRITE A PRAYER FOR SOMEONE!!! That's what community is about and our blogger community needs to PRAY more one for another... so 


There is no reason for a "NOTS" prayer
except for the pure honesty of it,
to make your "knots" known
Let's DO as this prayer does 
and give our "knots"
to the Lord
one 
NOT
at
a
TIME!

As you find blogs that share a prayer request or a need, bring their link over here. Leave them in the prayers lifted to the Throne... or better yet, write a prayer for them and include the link. I will try to make a running list again as you share. Thank you all who come & participate. 


PETITIONS TO THE THRONE of GOD for:
******************************************
MANY SISTERS BATTLING CANCER ~ PLEASE VISIT, ENCOURAGE & PRAY:


Here is my first link for a very dear sister, please visit & pray for Elaine & her family:
http://www.peaceforthejourney.com/2010/08/praying-my-peace.html
Peace for the Journey
Noticed that Debbie is going through this so stand with her also:
http://debsdailydribble.blogspot.com/2010/08/lives-that-matter.html


http://debsdailydribble.blogspot.com/2010/06/praise-god-it-is-over.html


Here's Stacy again in case you have not gone and visited her or prayed for her:
http://hiswaynotmine.blogspot.com/2010/08/familiar-path.html 
(most recent)
http://hiswaynotmine.blogspot.com/2010/08/god-help-of-those-who-seek-him.html


And another blogger who goes by the name of HOPE:
http://wateringwellsofhope.blogspot.com/2010/08/things-ive-learned-about-cancer_10.html 


Carol(though I don't know her) with a different kind of 'C':
http://cancerstagefour.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/hello-world/


LORD, YOU ARE BIGGER THAN CANCER, YOU HAVE THE POWER to HEAL & BE GLORIFIED IN WHATEVER THE JOURNEY. May STRENGTH, COMFORT, WISDOM, PEACE and ALL THAT MATTERS for each of these precious women and their families in the days & months ahead BE WITH THEM
**********************************
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NEED:
Wanda, her daughter and a friend desperately need prayer and people to lift them up:
http://wandaswings.blogspot.com/ PLEASE VISIT & ENCOURAGE!!!


***************************


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOR OUR DEAR SISTER DENISE & HER HUBBY

http://shortybearsplace.blogspot.com/2010/08/prayer-needs.html

Amanda said...

Peggy,

I appreciate your comment on my blog. I've not been blogging in several months as I am pregnant again and have not felt up to much of anything and also facebook has sort of dampened the blogging a bit. However, I so appreciate your stopping by and I am hoping and praying about whether God would have me begin blogging again or not. I do not have 1000 souls as the blog never took off really, but certainly do still pray for lost souls. I actually appreciate your comment as it convicts me that it has been a while since I have prayed for those on that site and I think I will make an effort toward that again. Hope you are well.

God bless,

Amanda

Jan Parrish said...

A prayer for those suffering from this sluggish economy
from Jan Parrish

Father, I lift up all who are suffering from this sluggish economy. Please place a hedge of protection around our finances, our homes and our health.

Create great deals for us as we shop for groceries, and give us inspirational ideas to make our dollars stretch. Like the children of Israel, keep our clothes and appliances from wearing out.

I pray against the spirit of poverty and discouragement. Help to focus on the positive and remain joyful in affliction. Give us hope for a brighter tomorrow.

Grant us favor as we look for work or solicit business. Let the face of Jesus shine through ours. Cause miraculous jobs and deals to come through that your name will be glorified.

Keep us grounded firmly in your Word and promises. Thank you for never leaving us or forsaking us.

Thank you, Father, that though we are struggling, we are living in a bountiful land. I pray that you would continue to bless our great country and the Denver Metro area. May we look to you during this sluggish economy and may all your people rise up and proclaim Your Holy Name!
Amen

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

http://www.examiner.com/charismatic-christian-in-denver/a-prayer-for-those-suffering-from-this-sluggish-economy

Peggy said...

Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift Amanda and this new precious life within... bless them both with good and complete health! Give Amanda adequate rest and time to take care of herself! Refresh her each day as this new life grows and is strengthened in you so that one day this little one will come to know Jesus as their Lord & Savior.

We thank You for the heart for the lost that You placed in Amanda quite a while ago as she started the 1,000 Souls (button on the left). Thank You for using this to stir her heart once again for the lost. We with each day as she follows You, listening to Your heart for the lost!

Revive people to blog about You & the lost. Stir up Your Spirit once again. Encourage us to draw closer to You and each other (not Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, or whatever may steal us from being with You).
Thank You Lord, for Amanda's heart & visit here. Bless her & her family in Jesus name...

Denise said...

Dear heavenly Father, I join sister Peggy in lifting dear Amanda up to You. Be with Amanda, and the precious life she is carrying inside of her. Keep them both healthy, give Amanda extra doses of strength. I pray sweet blessings upon her as she continues her pregnancy. Thank You Father. Amen.

Peggy said...

Heavenly Father,

I stand before Your Throne in utter silence... with scriptures on both sides of me for healing... for our dear sister Elaine...her own words show such strength and the peace that only You give when anyone receives such a report!

But I bow humbly and come boldly in the authority of Jesus Christ, for Elaine and her precious family as they come to deal with this on a day to day struggle and burden on their journey. be with Elaine each step of the way. Go before her at every medical visit & bring her Your wisdom, guidance & decision for her best.

Just reading her words allows me to see that You have gone before her to prepare her but now we ask for MORE strength, peace, comfort and Your sweet Spirit.

I bind the cells of cancer in Jesus Name and I command them to be ineffective. Return good cells to these places as You created Elaine from the beginning! You are Elaine's Great Physician and Healer! Greater are You in Elaine than this disease. You have a plan for Elaine, and it is for good. You are hers and You are the Defender for her family. You are the Comforter! You are their Strength!
You are her Refuge! Be with her even now more than You ever have...give wisdom & an arm of support to her husband, Billy in how best he can be there for her!
Cover him as he covers Elaine!

I thank You that You will be glorified by this! There is nothing too difficult for You! So we trust You with Elaine & place her confidently in Your healing hands in Jesus precious Name...

Peggy said...

Father God... I come to sit at Your feet tonight and ask for a MIRACLE!
Actually more than ONE MIRACLE! I'm asking for a MIRACLE for each person
on the written list and also for the unspoken ones!

The one that I came her for right now is the one we talk about daily, YOU & I, Lord...for my dear little sister, Denise... her precious eyesight needs YOUR miraculous healing salve, just one touch, to reverse this curse of diabetes and restore her eyesight!

Yes, Father, we've talked often about her and her Lovebug, too!
But this one...is just for her.
A portion of Your holy grace...
all over her sweet face. Please Lord, take away the pain and soothe her little eyes. You heard her ask to be able to read Your Word. You've seen me lay hands on her when she does her video of FF prayers, we come in perfect agreement that You are her Great Physician and there is nothing impossible for You! Your Grace is sufficient! She loves You so much, she trusts You & Your perfect will but I ask that You restore her sight. You see how much she is a blessing to so many... she needs her eyes, and we need her! Thank You for Denise, Lord! Thank You for her love! Thank You that she's the REAL DEAL! Thank You for her faithfulness! Thank You for her sweet kindness to many! Thank You for the many blessings that You have provided since last December.
But don't stop You beautiful flow of bounty over Denise!

We believe that You are the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow... so with that said we know that You are God of Miracles, breaking through and healing by the blood and Name of Our Savior & Lord Jesus... and we give You all the glory, honor & praise...BE GLORIFIED LORD in DENISE, ELAINE, STACY, DEBBIE, HOPE, CAROL, ANGELA & RANDY, WANDA & her daughter... each one at FF and each one who comes here in need. Just One Touch from You!!!

Angela said...

Dear Heavenly Father, precious Abba Father, Daddy! Our Daddy. The One that has chosen us to be Yours. SIGH..oh what love! I am in awe, I fall to my knees, tears run down my eyes when I meditate upon the love that You have displayed towards us. Your children.

Father God, SO many needs, SO many hurts, SO much pain. YOU ARE GREATER.
I keep thinking about Your power in and through all of this. That what was intended to harm us, You turn around for our good and the saving of many. That Your power is displayed. That Your glory is displayed. When others look upon us as we travel this road of suffering, they see Jesus, the Resurrected One. They see His hand touching our lives, healing us, comforting us, transforming us.

So the present suffering we experience is NOT even worthy to be compared to the glory that IS being revealed in us, through us and out of us in Christ Jesus.

Father, I thank You for this truly divine leading upon Randy's life for this third interview. It is TOTALLY Your doing. Just being able to have three interviews is truly miraculous since we faced such an impossible and hopeless situation. You have made this possible. You have brought hope in the midst of all this. I give You all glory and honor.

Father, I also pray for Randy and I as we deal with so much hurt, rejection and abandonment from my parents. Lord, help Randy and I to continue to walk in love, not to murmur or complain to others or show our hurt in a sinful way, but to walk in love. Help us Father God to turn to You as the best Father, for You truly are the Only One we need.

Father I join the rest of my sisters here and stand in agreement with them. Matthew 18:18-20. I praise You that Your Word shall not return to You void.

amen amen amen

Denise said...

Dear heavenly Father, I come to You on the behalf of my brothers and sisters that are hurting in so many ways. So many have buried wounds deep inside Father, please heal them. I hurt for those that do not know You Father, please open their eyes, and hearts before it is too late. Let us that know You, and are blessed by having You as our Saviour, be willing vessels. May we daily seek out the lost, and dying. We cannot hide You inside, and be selfish. We must be selfless, and share You. You are a priceless gift that needs to be given away, oh Father, I want to give You away. I do not want anyone to suffer, and go to hell. Thank You for being the most sweetest, precious gift I have ever received. I love You Father.

Denise said...

Dear heavenly Father, I pray for all those that are battling cancer, please grant them much strength for this battle. Show the enemy that You are stronger than cancer which comes straight from hell. You are the healer of all diseases Father. I believe in You, and Your healing powers. May You pour healing over all those in need Father. I love You with all of my heart. Amen

Denise said...

Dear heavenly Father, I lift sister Angela and her dear husband Randy up before You today. I am so thankful to You for blessing Randy with a third job interview. Please, if it be Your will, let him get this job. Father, they are in great need financially, please answer this prayer. Also, I pray that You would wrap Your arms around these two precious children, let them both know, that You alone are their true parent. It only matters what You think of them, and You love them dearly. Amen

Lily said...

Praying for all of the requests.
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blgospot.com

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father, thank You for leading me here tonight. Although I am physically drained, my spirit is strong, especially when it comes to prayer. Father, You know the cry of our hearts even before we utter a syllable. I ask that You touch each petition across this post and lift the burdens. Oh Father, so many burdens. Even this warrior is quite weighed down, but I take comfort in the fact that You continously make suplications on our behalf that are perfect in every way. Where our prayers and our strength and our ability fall short, You perfect all that lacks.

I surrender all these burdens to You tonight Father. I surrender those of my precious brothers and sisters as well as my own. I surrender even those who may not know You.

Father, I ask a special prayer here tonight, I ask that You remove distractions and wake us up. I pray that we may be looking for You with eager expectancy and may our lamps be oiled and our hearts desperate to meet our precious Bridegroom. Wake up Your people Lord. Wake us up.

I love You, Father. It seems to bright here right now. It seems as if the entire screen became so much brighter. Oh, Father, transfer Your very presence unto this page. Magnify it and let it ripple across each home--from visitor to visitor--let it bring warmth and hope to every corner of every heart and every request made here.

Thank You for You my King. It is in Your glorious name that I pray. Amen.

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team