"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken"
The Linky asks for a blog link (you need not fill that in if you don't have a blog or the person that you are requesting prayers for does not). The intention of this is so the people will go "visit" the person to encourage them or find out more about the situation. Thank you for sharing people that you find need prayer.
"For where two or three come together in my name,
there am I with them."
This is meant to be an interactive blog based on a comment and response system.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR PRAYER, PRAYER REQUEST, PRAISE, THANKS in the place that would normally read comments after the most recent post, but here it will read "PRAYERS LIFTED TO THE THRONE of GOD."
We'd love to see your Prayer requests (Petitions), or Praises to God in what normally would be the comment area, where others will be supporting you through their prayers, written as a response to your petition there.
We are asking you all to pray whenever you read a need of someone, please respond here with a prayer. You need not be a team member to leave a prayer for someone or bring a prayer need here.
LINKY SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED BUT WE ARE STILL PRAYING FOR 20 entries as soon as I can I will list them here if I can retrieve them... SO for now
if you are adding anyone just leave it in the PRAYERS LIFTED TO THE THRONE;
who and what is the prayer need and their blog (if they have one)
OK, I can't get the LINKY back, no matter how I try, so I'm making a list of the 20 and linking them here. I'm skipping 2 for the Chilean miners and the Hurricane.
PRAYER LIST FOR THE WEEK OF October 10-17th, 2010.
- Karen & her husband and family (husband's brother in a fatal accident)
- Alleluiabelle's grandson "little 1's" surgery and recovery; fight off any infection
- Alleluiabelle (herself overwhelmed)
- Kat her husband's oldest brother KEN (urgent prayer needed,he's ICU in hospital, his kidneys are failing, one of his lungs isn't responding, his heart is weak) RECENT UPDATE still much prayer needed
- Mollye and family (grief for the loss of their dear, precious Jake)
- Please pray for precious young Skylar, he is just a little boy fighting cancer.
- Sandy's dad passed away on Tuesday, please keep the family in your prayers.
- Charlotte, and her husband Michael.
THE MANY PRAYERS FOR THESE REQUESTS LIFTED TO THE THRONE ARE HERE!