Monday, March 7, 2016

ABC's of PRAYER Links

to
Prayer Central

[New DAY added every day]

Page Icon

I did not forget to post the daily devotional link on Mon. nor did I decide to stop yet. However, I was hoping that by now, with Days 1-6, you had a pretty good idea how to go directly to Prayer Central for one of Kathleen Dillard's devotionals whether it was this one - "ABC's of Prayer" or one of the other 5 available that I gave in a list on Day 1

I will post this now and be adding each one as the week progresses so the last day given (or the day of the month) is the one for TODAY.

Day 7 - His Purpose for our lives

Ephesians 2:10; James 1:27; Romans 12:2; Isaiah 14:17; Jeremiah 29:11

Day 8 - The Magnificence of God


Psalms 93:1; Psalms 71:19; Psalms 77:13; Isaiah 44:24; Isaiah 40:26


Day 9

OK, I either missed Day 9 or Prayer Central (PC) missed and skipped it, because today is March 9th and when I clicked over to PC I found Day 10. As you may have already learned you can't go back over at PC ... so if you are not here on the day and click the link, it will only bring you to the present day's prayer


Day 30 - Souls Purchased by the Blood of the Lamb
{prayer and scripture from Prayer Central shared in comments}

Day 31 - Teach me to Pray
{shared in last post 3/31}



Continue by following each Day's link by clicking on that Day and Title and reading over at Prayer Central; the Intro and Prayer for that topic. It will give you an idea of how to pray. Try praying God's Word by using the scriptures given. Choose one or all or another that may come to you and simply turn the word into your prayer back to Him, for His Word will not return void (Isaiah 55:11) and there is power in His Word. I give you an example of this in my prayer in the comments for Day 11 (March 11).

You are most welcome to add your own "Prayers Lifted to the Throne of God" daily in the comments here or for whichever one you'd like to choose. I will add each day to this post for the week with the Scriptures as soon as they publish and I am able to do so, but if not just click over to Prayer Central for the current day of "ABC's of Prayer" (only that day will show). 

For Days 1 - 6, see under Blog Archive, March 2016, to the right in the sidebar under Prayer Team Members. You can be one too, just click on Join this site. :) and come to pray. Thank you for your prayers and God bless each prayer warrior and participant.

Update: after half this month is over, trying out posting once again at the Lighthouse of Prayer, there seems to be no desire for any participation or interaction, more than the faithful prayer team members that pray (leaving prayers in the comments). 


I will try to finish these links to Prayer Central for this devotional, but I see no reason to have a place of Prayer, if no one posts their Prayers. 

This is why I have gathered these links to Prayer Central in one post rather than each one as a separate blog post. This also is the reason this blog went inactive for so long, because it's suppose to exist as an interactive place of PRAYER and when there are only a few prayers or people praying ... it seems that we have moved on to something else... this saddens me greatly! 

So once again, it looks like we will return to our MIA status (which mean no more blog posts for your prayerswhen the ABC's of Prayer is finished - praying from our own individual prayer closets and not stepping forward boldly together as a chord that won't be broken. Perhaps this is due to our going offline since 2014 ... so I will give this back to God. 



8 comments:

Peggy said...

Thank You Father for the plan and purpose You have for me. I give You praise that You see me as Your handiwork created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which You have prepared in advance for me and each of us. We are uniquely designed by You to bring You all the glory. I exalt You and Your Magnificence, robed in splendor and majesty, reigning with arms of strength. You establish me in the world, firm and secure. In You I trust. Help me when I am weak, give me more strength and power in Jesus' name to reign as Your beloved. I love You!

Denise said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for giving my life a plan, and a purpose. Without You, I would be forever lost. I love You. Amen.

Peggy said...

"Father, I thank You for Your friendship. You are a friend that is always there.Your love is unfailing and Your Presence is a shelter. When I draw near to You, I am strengthened and find hope. You are the One Who bears my burdens and gives me counsel when my path is hard. ... I draw near to enjoy sweet fellowship with You." (from the prayer at PC)

Lord, I love You so much! You are ever so faithful and true. Thank You for calling me into fellowship with Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 1:9). I am so glad and so thankful for the grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. I love to draw near to You as You draw near to me. Be near and dear to all those I love as You do and as You love me. Thank You for such love!

Peggy said...

Father, I thank You for the Promises in Your Word. I'm counting on You Lord and place my hope in Your Word. (Psalm 130:50) With all my heart, I am waiting, Lord for You. I trust and believe Your promises. I believe in You and I believe You. Your Word is alive and active, (Heb. 4:12) I can use it as my two-edged sword to defeat the enemy and defend me from evil and temptation. I believe You are with me and defend me. Not one of Your promises fail. Every one was fulfilled by Christ Jesus. (Joshua 21:45). Thank You that You have given us Your precious promises in Your Word so that through them we may participate in Your Divine nature. (2 Peter 1:4) and escape the corruption in the world cause by evil desire. I give You praise for calling us out of the darkness into Your wonderful light. (2 Peter 2:9). For You are my Light. You are the glory. You are the One in who I believe.

Peggy said...

Oh Father, how Your heart must break for all the lost and also for all the saved who do no come and take the time to pray. My heart also breaks with Yours.

Lord, dare I ask once again to give me a greater heart for the lost- a heart that doesn't ignore them or work around them, but rather continues to break for them. Hurts for them. Guard me from even subtly downplaying their need for You or considering their salvation someone else's job to worry about.

I once was lost but thank God, You found me!

Open my eyes as I travel throughout each day, watching for You to open doors so I can give effective testimony to Your goodness or pray for someone and their salvation.

So much more to pray and ask You about this topic near and dear to my heart ... but like others, I guess I will just continue to battle this in my own prayer room, doing war against the enemy to let the captives go, soften their hearts and by the Holy Spirit ... ask for many to receive You, Lord Jesus as their Savior, Lord and the Only Way to Father God... I lift all our loved ones lost to You, move mightily in Jesus' name.

Peggy said...

Heavenly Father, You are a good Father. You are merciful and just. Often we forget when we look around this world at all the injustices and corruption.

As the Prayer Central prayer says: "Lord Your words says, “Will not the Judge of the whole earth do what is right?” I thank You that You are a just God and also a God Who delights in showing mercy. Through Your Son’s sacrifice, the humble can receive Your mercy, yet You condemn the rebellious. One day all wicked deeds will be brought into account and nothing escapes Your notice. You weigh the heart of the wicked and the righteous, and all things are open and laid bare before Your eyes."

I cry out to You specifically for the primary caucus and the elections in the USA. We ask for leaders that honor and follow Your authority and direction, that lean on You for understanding of rights and justices. Oversee this in every way Lord and bring forth Your mercy and justice for all in Jesus' name.

My own heart cries out for the injustices in the world of innocent children and women being sold and trafficked for sex. Forgive us Lord for such depravity and allowing this atrocity to continue in this world. Help us to help them. Defend the innocent. Have mercy on us and rescue more victims from this hell each day and lead those involved by Your grace. Change and better lives in Jesus' name.

Peggy said...

Prayer from "ABC's of Prayer for Day 28": {prayed for my loved ones and encourage you to also}

Prayer: (for unsaved family members)

Dear Jesus, thank You that Your blood has purchased salvation for ___________________(name of family members). I rejoice that You seek after the sheep that have gone astray.

Jesus, You are the Light of the world and I ask that Your Light would pierce through the darkness that surrounds _______________, and that Your kindness would lead them to repentance. I proclaim that nothing is too difficult for You. I bind every spirit of deception in Jesus Name; I take authority over every spirit that is feeding addictions.

I know that You purchased liberty for the captives, and I lift up Your Name as the banner of salvation over______________’s life. Your blood bought their freedom and so I declare peace through Jesus with God the Father. Let Your holy angels take action and Your precious Holy Spirit, bring this lost sheep into Your dear care.

Peggy said...

From Prayer Central - Day 30

(for the Lost) Jesus I thank You that You have the keys of death and hell. You are slow to anger and abounding in loving-kindness. I rejoice dear Lord that nothing is too difficult for You. I lift up _______________________(name of lost person) before You and I declare that You are the only One Who shed His blood for (his/her) salvation. Your word says, “there’s no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved.” I lift up Your name dear Jesus, and I ask that Your mercy would triumph over judgment.

Please cause _________________ to become dissatisfied with (his/her) life . Lord, I ask for dreams and supernatural events, that create a deep questioning. I bind the spirit of deception in Jesus name, and the enemy who comes to blind (his/her) eyes. I recognize You as (his/her) Creator and I loose the joy of Your salvation over (him/her).

Scripture:
Revelations 5:9 “And they *sang a new song, saying, ‘Worthy art Thou to take the book, and to break its seals; for Thou wast slain, and didst purchase for God with Thy blood [men] from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.'”
Titus 2:14 “…who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.”
Luke 19:10 “For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
John 1:9 “There was the true light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man.
Ephesians 3:9-10 “…in order that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly [places.]”
Acts 4:12 “And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved.”

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team