Sunday, March 6, 2016

Day 6 - God's Provision


Our Provider
His Grace is sufficient
for me

[Genesis 22:12-14]

Scripture: Philippians 4:19; Ephesians 3:20; John 10:10; Romans 8:32 

"Intro:
God is a loving Shepherd, Who constantly has your well-being on His heart. Whatever you need, God has an abundant supply. Learn to depend on Him. You will see His faithful answers to your prayers. Read over these scriptures and let God’s word paint a fresh picture of His generous heart. You can trust Him with all your needs. Receive the peace that is yours, as you embrace Him as the God of your provision.
Click on link for Prayer & more

from
 "ABC's of Prayer" at Prayer Central
from the
Ministry of Kathleen Dillard
"Take It to the King Ministries"
a nonprofit Christian organization

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Thank You Father God for Your daily provision and supplying all my needs, sometimes even before I ask and sometimes ones I did not know I needed. You sacrificed Your only Son so that I could be reconciled with You. I thank You, Jehovah Jireh, my Provider, Your grace truly is sufficient for me. As we bring our needs and our burdens to You, help us to trust You more.
I give You praise for the abundance we have in Christ Jesus! I receive the truth of Your generous heart and ask that You teach me to have the same heart even when it hurts. I love You!

Denise said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for meeting my every need daily. I love You. Amen

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team