Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Day 2 - Forgiveness from Sin



I started sharing from Prayer Central's "ABC's of Prayer" on March 1st here, I cannot guarantee that I will post daily (but I'll try) so we get in the habit of clicking over there and praying or reading a prayer devotional from Kathleen Dillard at Prayer Central.

"Father, I come to You and I confess that I have no way to repay You for the wrongs I have done. I am humbled by Your goodness, because You sacrificed Your only Son Jesus to make a way for salvation and forgiveness. I confess that it is only by the blood of Jesus that I can be forgiven. Your word says that if I confess my sins You are faithful and righteous to forgive me and cleanse me. Lord, I confess my sins before You right now. (take time here to confess the ways you have sinned)

Father, I believe Your word,  ... " To read the INTRO, Scriptures and continue this prayer Click Over

Add your prayer in the Comments
"Prayers Lifted to the Throne of God"
it can be for yourself or someone else
ONLY PRAYERS
accepted
{sorry all else will be deleted}

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Heavenly Father, Forgive me for my sins and my lack of self-control and allowing Your Holy Spirit to control me more. Help me to break old sinful habits that hold on to me and stop me from being all You want me to be so others see Jesus in me and want what I have. Thank You for sending Jesus to save me from sin and death and deliver me from all evil. He is my Lord and Savior! I give You thanks and praise for the cleansing of my sins by the immense love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, who did not deserve the punishment for me. Thank You that in Him I have redemption through His blood paid at a great price and suffering. Remind me of His suffering when I face my own struggle, pain or suffering that He is with me & understands. May I be quick to forgive others as You forgive me in Jesus' precious name.

Denise said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Forgive me for the times I have sinned against You, and hurt You. Please keep me from sinning against You. I love You, and do not want to hurt You. Amen

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team