Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 31 - Teach me to Pray


Day-31 Teach me to Pray

from the




(I believe tomorrow, at Prayer Central, these start over)

"Day-31 Teach me to Pray

Teach Me To Pray 
When the disciples asked Jesus to teach them to pray, He gave them a simple 6 step pattern to follow. He didn’t intend for us to just pray the same words he spoke in Matthew 6:9, He intended it to be an outline for prayer. Use each verse of the Lord’s pray as a guideline to help keep your prayer-time on track. “Pray, then, in this way:”

Step 1

“Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.” This is the call to praise and worship. Take time to honor the Lord and consider His greatness. Remember His faithfulness to you and and be encouraged by His promises.

Step 2

“Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.” Align yourself with God’s will, and listen to know His desires. Proclaim God’s will over your life, family, church, the lost, etc. Wait and allow the Lord to share His heart and will with you.

Step 3

“Give us this day our daily bread.” Ask God for your needs and the needs of others. Be specific, and ask in faith for anything you know the Lord wants to give you (see step 2).

Step 4

“And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.” Ask God for forgiveness in any areas of known sin, and speak out forgiveness toward anyone you have not forgiven.

Step 5

“And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil.”Stand in the authority of Christ and resist the enemy in whatever way he is coming against you or against others.

Step 6

“For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.” Finish with proclaiming who God is and exalting His name. Take time to thank Him for the answers to come, and to worship Him as the Most High God. " Prayer Central by Kathleen Dillard

I felt that this last one was important to have here as a final reminder of how we should be praying. 


Let us 

PRAY

[Image removed]


This is the Final post here once again

{see Update Note at end of the other blog with all this month's prayer links to Prayer Central. But remember they will not click to that specific day's prayer - they all go to the current day's prayer} I will try to go back and add the missing ones yet as you can see, it won't be available until that day of the month.


I sincerely tried to restart us praying as 'one chord' here again
just does not seem as interactive as it was meant to be


7 comments:

shortybear said...

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You lifting up my father in-law Bill. He is losing his vision, the doctors say there is nothing they can do. But, I know, You are his true Physician. If it be Your will, please lay healing hands upon his eyes, open them, renew his vision, better than ever. I believe in Your healing touch. I love You. Amen

shortybear said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Please let the ultrasound that my husband had done yesterday on his heart, show no problems. Please keep a close watch upon him. I love You so very much. Amen

shortybear said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Please be with me tomorrow. I have a morning appointment with my diabetes doctor. Please guide me through this, let everything be ok. I love You. Amen

shortybear said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Please bring healing to my father in-law Bill. He has two places on his brain, give the doctors wisdom. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen

shortybear said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Please stay close to my father in-law Bill. the doctor said his dementia is turning into alzhelmers. please bring healing. thank You. I love You. Amen

shortybear said...

Dear Heavenly Father, I have three breathing tests tomorrow. Please help me be able to do this. Thank You. I love You. Amen

shortybear said...

Dear Heavenly Father, I did not get to have the breathing tests today. I was sick with my stomach, and stayed in bed all day. Also, cried all day with my feet. Please bring relief from this intense pain. I love You. Amen

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team