Sunday, March 27, 2011

PRAYER CHALLENGE DAY 17

I hope you noticed that you can now receive The Lighthouse of Prayer in your email (up in the right corner)
CHALLENGE TAKEN from the pdf mentioned back here
Suggestion for today from there:

Day 17:  Pray about someone that you hold a grudge against or have ill feelings. Past issues that are unresolved between you. Don’t pray bad things about the person, but ask God to touch your heart with His word to think properly and resolve the issue.  Pray about being closer to your Christian family, so when you call him/her “brother or sister” in Christ it really means something.  We often want to be closer to people and we say we feel lonely or ostracized, yet we do things to push away those who desire to be close.  Ask God to help you realize and see your part in the problem.  Ask for forgiveness and the strength to reach out and connect. 


crunews profile


Campus Crusade for Christ International started a "40 days of Worship" after we began our challenge here and so they are entering day 11-20 now as Pathway to Attentiveness... the first 10 days was Pathway to Intimacy... Here is yesterday's when they started this new Pathway:

"Rest, Rest. Rest in God's love. The only work you are required to do is to give your most intense attention to His still, small voice within." - Madame Jeanne Guyon
Day 11, Pathway to Intimacy | March 27, 2011

John 10:14-18: "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me -- just as the Father knows me and I know the Father -- and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life -- only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

The Good Shepherd knows you intimately and perfectly. Clear away the clutter of your heart, wipe away the enemy's lies and bask in this truth: He laid down His life for you.
Maybe this is a good incentive to check each morning and stir your heart for your PRAYER time.


DAILY PRAYER from Germaine Copeland ... author of "Prayers that Avail Much"


Prayers That Avail Much: 25th Anniversary Commemorative Gift Edition (Prayers That Avail Much) (Prayers That Avail Much)

from Saturday
Power to Heal
Do you need physical or emotional healing? Renew your mind to God's Word; He abides in you, in every cell and tissue of your body. Declare that Jesus is Lord over your spirit, soul and body. Let go of all unforgiveness, resentment, anger, and bad feelings toward anyone. God plans to prosper you and not to harm you. He plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). It is God's will to heal you, and when you pray, believe that He will do what He promised. The prayer of faith will heal the sick!

PRAYER:
Father, thank You for sending Your word to heal me and deliver me from all my destructions. Jesus, You are the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. You bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sickness). You were pierced through for my transgressions, crushed for my iniquities, the chastening for my well-being fell upon You, and by Your scourging I am healed. Amen.

Scripture Reading: Psalm 107:20John 1:14Isaiah 53:4-5
The daily prayer is written by Germaine Copeland, author of the Prayers That Avail Much family book series.
©2011 Word Ministries, Inc.


1 comment:

Germaine Copeland said...

DAILY PRAYER for today:
Delivered From the Power of Darkness

If life is passing you by, and you are struggling with self-doubt, feelings of inferiority and insecurity, Jesus is waiting to give you life in all its fullness "the more abundant life" a life of composure and stability.

During this Easter season remember Jesus is alive! He turns your gloom to joy, your turmoil to peace, your depression to hope. Jesus gives you a reason to live, shows you the pathway of Life, and He will help you become your true self.

PRAYER:
Father, we thank You for Christ, our Passover lamb, who has been sacrificed to clear us of sin. You have delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the Kingdom of the Son of Your Love. Therefore we will keep the Festival, not with the yeast of malice and wickedness, but with the bread of sincerity and truth. Amen.

Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 5:7; Romans 3:25; Colossians 1:13

The daily prayer is written by Germaine Copeland, author of the Prayers That Avail Much family book series.
©2011 Word Ministries, Inc.

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team