Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PRAYER CHALLENGE DAY 19


CHALLENGE TAKEN from the pdf mentioned back here
Suggestion for today from there:
Ephesians 1:18 (60 kb)

Day 19:  Thank God for the spiritual blessings He has provided you.  Do not just run down the list of Ephesians 1, but express the sentiments behind them.  “God thank you so much for forgiveness of sins.  These past few days, I have allowed my mind to focus on immoral thoughts; I’m continually realizing how much work I need to do and the help I need.  
Ephesians 1:4-5 (44 kb)


Thank you so much for being a God of second, third… chances which would not be possible if you’re plan of salvation didn’t include forgiveness.  I’m totally in debt to you and I love it because I can’t forgive myself for sinning against you.”

Ephesians 1:14 (66 kb)
DAILY PRAYER from Germaine Copeland ... author of  "Prayers that Avail Much"


Prayers That Avail Much: 25th Anniversary Commemorative Gift Edition (Prayers That Avail Much) (Prayers That Avail Much)

Praying for Others
Do you pray for others because you want them to change to make your life easier, or because you want God to be gloified? When you pray for others, pray for them with joy. When you pray for others you are restored to a spiritual tone of heart and mind. Probably few of us have been through as much as Job of the Old Testament. He lost everything, and was attacked physically. After many months he prayed for his friends. The Lord turned his captivity and restored his fortunes; also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Let's pray for one another.
Ephesians 1:16 (31 kb)

PRAYER:
In the name of Jesus, I thank God for you every time I pray. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. Amen.

Ephesians 1:17-20 (88 kb)

Scripture Reading: Ephesians 1:16-23
The daily prayer is written by Germaine Copeland, author of the Prayers That Avail Much family book series.
©2011 Word Ministries, Inc.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Father, for Your anguish and cost to forgive my sins by the blood of Your Son. I refuse to take lightly the cost of my sin and will live for Your glory in appreciation of Your grace. In the name of Him who sacrificed all for my salvation I pray. Amen.

Ephesians 1:7

Anonymous said...

Transcendent and yet ever-near God, thank You for not making me wait to experience Your presence.

Thank You for giving me "a foretaste of glory divine."

Thank You for sending your blessed and promised Spirit to live in me and remind me where my home truly is. Until the day I see You face-to-face, I want to honor Your presence in my mortal body by living a life that is pure, holy, and a blessing to others. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Ephesians 1:14

Anonymous said...

Loving God, Almighty Father, please empower me today to live for You in glorious and wonderful ways. But Father, I don't just pray that I may do this, please empower those that I love to live for You. (Add the specific names of folks you want God to bless in this way.)

May we all know that the power in us tore away the bars of death that held Jesus captive. May we experience this transforming power and use it to your glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Ephesians 1:17-20

Anonymous said...

O God, you are my Hope. I trust in You and Your promises. But I admit that at times, like even right now, I sometimes struggle with my confidence that You will act in response to my prayers and do what I've trusted You to do with my life. Please fill me with Your Spirit and comfort my doubts and kindle my passion that I may serve You with boldness and share with others Your grace. Through my Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

Ephesians 1:18

It's Time to Pray


TheDanielPrayer_Meme_5

PRAYER for Our Nation

This was shared in an email from the Presidential Prayer Team:

Declaration of Independence Signer

Samuel Chase
George Washington (1732-1799), 1st President of the United States

"Almighty God: We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy Holy protection; and Thou wilt incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government; and to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another and for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field. And finally that Thou wilt most graciously be pleased to dispose us all to do justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility, and pacific temper of mind which were the Characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without a humble imitation of whose example in these things we can never hope to be a happy nation. Grant our supplication we beseech Thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." --

This prayer of George Washington appears in St. Paul's Chapel in New York City.

To read MORE go here with Presidential Prayer Team