CHALLENGE TAKEN from the pdf mentioned back here
Suggestion for today from there:
Day 4: " Pray for strength to eat more healthy food today. Ask God to help you realize that the physical vessel He has given you is important for serving Him. Pray that God help you make better choices for your physical body in exercise, rest, food, recreation to appreciate how fearful and wonderfully made we are. Pray that God help you find others who are thinking in the same way at this time and that you will strengthen each other. “Iron sharpens iron."
I was touring a Muslim city in North Africa when the Spirit of God opened my eyes to the masses of people going in every direction. Motorcycles, cars, bicycles, old men and women, young men and women were swarming around me. Suddenly, there was an open heaven over where my friends and I were standing, and I heard John 3:16, which began to resonant in my ears. God loves all people just as the song tells us: red and yellow, black and white; they are precious in His sight. God is love, and everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. ~ Germaine Copeland
Father, how much You have loved us! Thank You for loving the world so much that You gave Your only Son so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. You sent Jesus to save us, and we pray for those who are unsaved believing that when they hear Truth, they will gladly come to the Light, call upon the Name of the Lord, and be saved. In the name of Jesus, we thank You for the salvation of our families and friends. Nations shall fall down and worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Amen.
The daily prayer is written by Germaine Copeland, author of the Prayers That Avail Much family book series.
©2011 Word Ministries, Inc.
PLEASE CONTINUE to PRAY(*source GDOP):
· Pray for all those in Japan to have presence of mind, and for those who are believers to rise to the occasion with the power of the Holy Spirit to meet the needs as He directs them.
· Pray for the Church to unite to reach out to help in the aftermath—pray for wise response, order and resources applied appropriately.
· Pray for the global Church to wake up to the need to be prepared in order to be His hands and feet in these situations as they begin to unfold so quickly around the world.
· Pray for God’s mercy in judgment—that there will be more than enough messengers of the gospel in every place to share the good news of His mercy and grace to those who do not yet know Him! There are still about 1 in 4 around the world who have little access to the gospel—pray for the Lord of the Harvest to thrust forth more than enough laborers!!
· Please pray for all the other areas in the World who have had Tsunami warnings and where people are evacuated from their homes. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre had issued a tsunami warning for over 50 countries and territories including Indonesia, the Philippines, Australia, Russia, Mexico and Chile and almost the entire Pacific basin following the quake